TSUKIOKA FILM PHARMA CO., LTD. is to comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information,
will take all possible measures to protect important personal information of customers.
- About the acquisition of personal information
- The company will properly acquire the personal information. We will NOT use any deceptive or other wrongful means.
- Use of Personal Information
- The company will use the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes. In case of use
for a purpose not specified below, it will be done only upon the prior consent of the person in question.
- (１) Answer for your consultation of quote / request, and sending of sample
- (２) Shipment of the items of your order
- (３) Provision of seminar information, information about various products and services
- Safety management of personal information
- Our company will take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention of the leakage, loss or damage of personal information to be handled, or for the safety management of other personal information.
- About the Entrustment of personal information
- In case of outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, our company will conduct rigorous research on the third party and make the necessary and appropriate supervision to the third party to achieve the safety management of personal information that has been entrusted with handling.
We may also entrust the handling of personal information in case of carrying out the work in collaboration with a third party for consulting, privacy mark application, and ISM application.
- For third party provision of personal information
- Except in case that there have laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Act, without obtaining the prior consent of the person in question the personal information, our company will not provide it to third parties.
- For disclosure and correction of personal information
- If there is a request to disclose the personal information from the person in question, our company will promptly disclose. At that time, if the identity can not be confirmed, it does not respond to these claims. In case of false information and the person in question wishes to adhere, add or delete the information, upon investigation, we will promptly respond to these claims.
At that time, if the identity can not be confirmed, it does not respond to these claims. With regard to the handling of our personal information, if you have any request and inquiry such as the above, we ask that you please contact the following.
[Contact] TSUKIOKA FILM PHARMA CO., LTD. Corporate Planning Division Phone: +81-58-370-2911 (business hours 9: 00-17: 00)
- Changes to this policy
- The contents of this policy is subject to change.
For this policy after the change, except in case that our company specifies otherwise, and shall take effect from the time
that was posted on the site.